The second MOOD Task leaders meeting and tool development for Epidemic Intelligence will be held on 9-10 March 2022 at the Hotel Ibis Paris Charles de Gaulle airport with the main goal of reaching a technical consensus on how the different outputs of MOOD can be combined in a tool, as well as to decide on the interactions with the end-users. This meeting is part of series of Task Leaders meetings scheduled for 2022, and a follow-up of the first TL meeting in December 2021.
This time, MOOD partners will progress with the development of MOOD tools. During the course of this meeting, which will be live-streamed on Zoom for the partners who will join virtually, the task leaders will:
– Validate the technical documentation and prepare version to share with users;
– Validate a list of questions to ask users and prepare the interactions with end-user groups.
Partners joining the meeting are asked to prepare by:
– Finalizing the technical doc and preparing version to share with users (each case study facilitator)
– preparing a concise presentation of the diseases module(each case study facilitator)
– establish a list of questions to ask users (each case study facilitator and partner in charge of the development of a module, eg., risk mapping, covariates, EBS, visual analytics etc.)
Given the success of the last meeting, all partners are encouraged to participate in person and join the social dinner!
Location: Ibis CDG airport Hotel
Accommodation: Accommodation can be booked at this website
Agenda: The final version of the programme can be found on Alfresco and it’s available for MOOD partners only.