- This event has passed.
MOOD Innovations for Epidemic Intelligence: Users Consultation
July 13, 2021 @ 14:00 - 17:00 CEST
This meeting aims to reinforce and organize the interactions between future users of MOOD project outputs and MOOD researchers. During this meeting the MOOD strategy and different axis of research will be presented and it will be an occasion for future end users to provide feedback and expectations. Please read the Information Sheet for participation and the provisional Innovation strategy and modalities of interactions between researchers and users.
Meeting Agenda (2 – 5 PM – CEST):
The official agenda is under construction. We will upload the final version soon.
- Global presentation of the MOOD project [5 min]
- Short presentation of the work conducted with end-users and course of the afternoon [5 min]
- Short presentation of case studies [15 min]
- Presentation of the outputs of the project according to four themes: data management (disease and covariate data), text mining (disease intelligence data),
- Modelling (data visualization) and tool access (MOOD platform and trainings) in link with case studies and user needs [15 min*4 = 60 min]
- Discussion [90 min]
- Conclusion [5 min]
This event is open to MOOD partners and end-users who received the official invitation.
This is a virtual event and it will be held on Zoom platform.